Ceramic coating is a liquid polymer that is applied to the exterior of a vehicle to provide a durable, protective barrier for the paint. When applied to a G-Wagon, ceramic coating can enhance the paint in several ways:
- Increased protection: Ceramic coating forms a hydrophobic barrier on the surface of the paint, which repels water, dirt, and other contaminants. This can help prevent water spots, bird droppings, and other environmental damage to the paint.
- UV protection: Ceramic coating also provides protection from UV rays, which can cause the paint to fade and discolor over time.
- Easier to maintain: The hydrophobic properties of ceramic coating make it easier to clean the G-Wagon's paint. dirt and grime will not stick as much to the surface making the washing process easier and it will prevent water from spotting
- Durability: Ceramic coatings have a longer life span than conventional wax or sealant, it will last for a longer period of time.
- Gloss and depth : Ceramic coating will enhance the gloss and depth of the original paint. It will give it a more vibrant, shiny look.
- Improving re-sale value : A well-protected car is more valuable than a car which is not protected, ceramic coating will enhance the re-sale value of the car.