What we did to the Mercedes
Paint Protection Film (PPF) is a clear, adhesive film that is applied to the exterior of a vehicle to protect the paint from damage caused by road debris, UV rays, and other environmental factors. Some advantages of applying PPF to a Mercedes-Benz include:
- Protection from chips and scratches: PPF provides a barrier between the paint on your Mercedes and the road, making it less likely to get chipped or scratched by rocks, gravel, or other debris.
- Preservation of original paint: PPF can help keep your Mercedes looking newer for longer, by preventing fading and discoloration caused by UV rays and other environmental factors.
- Easy to maintain: PPF is highly durable and resistant to damage. It can be washed and waxed just like the paint on your vehicle, making it easy to maintain.
- Customizable and can be remove easily : PPF comes in a large roll and can be cut to fit any car. Can be removed if it get older or needed and it will not damage original paint.
- Clear and invisible : PPF is virtually invisible, it maintains the aesthetics and natural look of the car.
- Enhances the re-sale value of the car: A well-protected car will have a better re-sale value in the long run.