- Every product with the SSR Performance brand name is subject to a LIFETIME warranty against any manufacturer defects.
- We guarantee perfect fitment on all of our products.
- If for ANY reason you are unhappy with your purchase of an SSR Performance product. Please contact us and we will make it right.
Click play to listen now!
5 Reasons to buy SSR Performance Dual Cone Intakes
• Our contained design keeps the intake filters inside the engine bay where they are safe from unfavorable external elements
• Our custom made stainless steel micro-mesh filters paired with an aluminum body design create a very noticeably unique sound that cannot be achieved with traditional style intakes, ( cotton filters available instead for best filtration)
• Gains of 12+ horsepower after the initial adaptation period
• Engineered, tested, and built in Orange County, CA
• Our precision CNC machined MAF housing is scaled to ensure a smooth idle
Our full aluminum body Dual Cone Intakes completely replace your restrictive factory plastic intakes. These intakes slot directly into the stock location and mount to stock bolts to ensure sturdy installation for long term use. All hardware included for full installation ( lubricant and foam pads no longer required when installed correctly)Build and Design
Our intakes are fully designed in engineering CAD / CAM software for optimal flow to ensure maximum horsepower increase. Our intakes are crafted using precision CNC machined MAF housings along with a mandrel bent aluminum body for maximum internal smoothness to create the smoothest idle possible.Sound
If you think your M3 or M4 lacks the induction sound that most turbocharged cars possess then look no further. Our design creates one of the most desirable intake sounds your car can produce. Although the sound is very noticeable when wanted, it can also be lessened when it is not desired using your, stock, in car driveability settings.Lifetime Warranty
Everytime we choose to pursue the manufacturing of a new product we really dedicate ourselves to ensuring we provide nothing but the best for our customers. For this reason, we are absolutely confident that every product that leaves our facility will work right the first time, and forever. If anything does ever happen to go wrong, rest assured, your SSR Performance branded product is guaranteed for the life of the product. We stand behind every product we sell. We offer a no hassle lifetime warranty. If it breaks or stops performing how it’s intended to, we will replace it. No grey areas. Simple, honest, and easy.Colors
• Gloss Fashion Grey
• Gloss Impact Black
• Custom colors / finishes available upon request. A wide range of powder coating colors are available for our intakes and chargepipes. All single stage powder coat colors / finishes have a base fee of $100. Any custom multi stage colors / finishes may have additional charges which we will make you aware of and give you the option to change as soon as you place your order.
Select the "custom color" drop down selection above and add the item to your "Shopping Cart". After it has been added, go to your "Shopping Cart" and type the name of your desired color into the "SPECIAL INSTRUCTIONS FOR SELLER" section on the "Shopping Cart" page before moving onto the "Checkout" page. Make sure to provide a valid email / phone number at the "Checkout" stage of your purchase. We will contact you for any questions regarding your custom color order immediately after your purchase. Thank you!
• 2 aluminum intake pipes
• 2 micro-mesh stainless steel filters / or cotton if selected
• 1 four-ply silicone coupler
• No additional hardware needed for full installation
Read more in depth about each product here: Power Pack Overview
Note: Cotton filters should be selected in areas of high dust, sand, debris so proper filtration can occur.
These these parts are for OFF ROAD / RACE USE ONLY . They are not 50 state legal. These parts WILL NOT be sold in CA. We advise you to run a tune on your vehicle for best results and to eliminate the check engine light.
For any questions on this or any other product, please visit:
Our experts are always here to help. Keep 'em busy!
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.