Performance Parts for Use Only in Competition Racing Vehicles
Performance parts are classified as competition use only parts. They are intended for race applications only and so the user is liable for all emission regulations. Affected parts WILL NOT ship to CA.
SSR Performance's standard ship times are 5-9 business days ( US orders), however it is the customers’ responsibility to ensure the correct shipping address is selected upon checkout. Packages returned to SSR Performance due to incorrect addressing or refusal will result in re-shipping charges. We do not provide shipping insurance and are not responsible for lost or damaged shipments.
All orders that will be shipped out of the United States will not be charged shipping upon purchase. Rather, we will contact you with shipping cost and information upon the placing of your order. If it so happens that shipping costs are unexpectedly high, rest assured, we will be more than happy to refund back your order. All payments for shipping will be made through PayPal
We offer a 1 year warranty on our dual cone intakes and lighting. For any reason you are unhappy or have issues due to product quality we will exchange them no questions asked. Just ship us the defective product and we will send you a new unit. Please note, we do not warranty customer damage from user error.
Terms and Conditions of Sale
The term "Seller" refers to SSR Performance. The term "Purchaser" refers to the purchaser of any product manufactured by, purchased from, or installed by Seller (a "Product").
1. The acceptance of Purchaser's order and the sale contract between Seller and Purchaser resulting there from are expressly conditioned upon these Terms and Conditions of Sale (the "Terms and Conditions"). In the event of any conflict between these Terms and Conditions and Purchaser's purchase order, or any other document or any other communication from Purchaser, these Terms and Conditions prevail.
2. All prices are F.O.B. Seller's facility. Method and route of shipment are at Seller's discretion. Delivery of a Product to a carrier of Seller's choice constitutes delivery to Purchaser ("Delivery") and, regardless of freight payment; risk of loss while in transit shall pass to Purchaser at such time. Purchaser shall make claims for loss or damage to Products while in transit only against the freight carrier of such Products.
3. Seller shall not be liable for failure to perform any of its obligations hereunder resulting directly or indirectly from or contributed to any acts of God, acts of Purchaser, acts of civil or military authority, terrorist threats, fire, strikes or other labor disputes, accidents, floods, epidemics, war, riot, delays in transportation, lack or inability to obtain raw materials, components, labor or fuel supplies, or other circumstances beyond the Seller's reasonable control, whether similar or dissimilar to the foregoing.
4. Prices quoted are exclusive of any and all federal, state and local taxes of any nature whatsoever, and if, in connection with this transaction, the Seller is subjected to any such tax by any taxing authority whatsoever, the same will be added to the purchase price to be paid by Purchaser.
5. Warranty is offered on all parts for 1 year, not including user error damage.