- Every product with the SSR Performance brand name is subject to a LIFETIME warranty against any manufacturer defects.
- We guarantee perfect fitment on all of our products.
- If for ANY reason you are unhappy with your purchase of an SSR Performance product. Please contact us and we will make it right.
5 Reasons to buy SSR Performance downpipes
OUT OF STOCK TILL APPROXIMATELY 5/20/19
• Every single set of downpipes is fitted to the same EXACT, proven, jig to guarantee, direct bolt-on, perfect fitment every time
• SSR downpipes are crafted using ONLY certified 3 inch diameter 304 Stainless Steel and are TIG welded by our Certified Professional TIG Welder right here in Orange County, CA
• Completely precision CNC machined mono-block lipless / stepless V-band flange design
• Developed and flow tested by our engineers directly on our shop M3 and M4 to provide optimal flow and horsepower gains on the Dyno and on the Track
• No Hassle LIFETIME warranty (see below for details)
We guarantee that any downpipe we ship will fit on any M3 / M4 perfectly. We create our downpipes using a fitment jig which precisely defines the pathways the downpipes follow down to the exact length and degrees of bend. SSR Performance downpipes are direct bolt-on replacements of your stock downpipes. Any hardware needed is included.
Build and Design
We craft all of our downpipes using only certified 304 Stainless Steel. We chose 304 Stainless Steel because of its weldable properties, high corrosion / oxidation resistance, and relatively high toughness. The process of building these downpipes begins with the in-house engineering design work on our own shop F80 M3 and F82 M4. It then moves onto the precision CNC machining of our V-bands, flanges, and O2 bungs. Lastly, it ends with the welding and beautiful line grain finish of the final product. This whole production process takes place in the USA and supports approximately 100 American jobs every single day.
We engineered our downpipes for optimal flow. We take pride in our education and do not hesitate to make it very clear that everything we create is designed and tested in CAD / CAM software much before it is ever fabricated into a real physical part. We have created a completely precision CNC machined mono-block V-band that is completely smooth and has no lip or step. We know how important it is for exhaust gases to pass through from the turbos to the exhaust smoothly, so we took initiative and designed our downpipes in such a way that flow is maximized.
Everytime we choose to pursue the manufacturing of a new product we really dedicate ourselves to ensuring we provide nothing but the best for our customers. For this reason, we are absolutely confident that every product that leaves our facility will work right the first time, and forever. If anything does ever happen to go wrong, rest assured, your SSR Performance branded product is guaranteed for the life of the product. We stand behind every product we sell. We offer a no hassle lifetime warranty. If it breaks or stops performing how it’s intended to, we will replace it. No grey areas. Simple, honest, and easy.
• 2 stainless steel 304 downpipes
• Link to video install instructions
• Hardware built into downpipes. No additional hardware needed for full installation.
Please note : logo plate is no longer welded on to the pipe, so picture differs slightly from product you will receive
Lead time is currently 2-3 weeks for this item
Read more in depth about each product here: Power Pack Overview
These these parts are for OFF ROAD / RACE USE ONLY . They are not 50 state legal. These parts WILL NOT be sold in CA. We advise you to run a tune on your vehicle for best results and to eliminate the check engine light.
For any questions on this or any other product, please visit:
Our experts are always here to help. Keep 'em busy!
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.